Bidders Terms and Conditions for MnWInc.com
Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms of service
By completing the registration process and clicking the "Proceed" button you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. These terms and conditions comprise the entire agreement between you and M&W Inc, aka MnWInc.com and supersede all previous agreements between the parties. Additional information and terms contained on the listing of the item being sold are considered part of these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions please exit the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with this site, our services, the items for sale or other issues is to cease using the site.
M&W Inc provides an online internet site for the purpose of facilitating the sale of various kinds of merchandise. Assets listed on the site are being sold on a consignment basis on behalf of the seller.
In order to bid you must have an active account and be logged in.
All high bids are legal binding contracts to purchase the item bid upon. Items are sold as is. No guarantee, warranty or refund is expressed or implied. All items are available for inspection during normal business hours and we recommend doing so.
A 13.5% buyer's premium will be charged on all purchases paid with a credit card. A 10% buyer's premium will be charged on all purchases paid with cash. Visa & MasterCard cards are accepted.
All bidders will be charged the 6% Michigan sales tax unless adequate documentation is provided to establish a tax free status.
Upon winning an item please call M&W Inc to schedule a time to pick up your item - 616-785-5310.
M&W Inc will store your purchase for free for up to 7 days after your successful bid. Items not picked up within 7 days from bid will be charged to the buyer's credit card on file along with the buyer's premium. A $10 per day storage fee will be charged to the buyer's credit card on file every day that the item is stored beyond 7 days until the item is picked up or deemed abandoned. Any charges rejected by the Credit Card issuer remain the responsibility of the buyer and will be turned over to a collection agency for collection. Items will be deemed abandoned after 30 days of storage and will become the property of M&W Inc to dispose of or resell at their discretion.
M&W Inc reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Bidder acknowledges and agrees that it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions occasionally as you deem fit and understand any changes. Bidders continued use of the MnWInc.com site is acknowledgement of the modified terms and conditions and agreement to them.
Bidder understands and agrees that the services available on M&W Inc are provided on an as is basis and M&W Inc assumes no responsibility for mis-delivery, deletion, timeliness or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
1. Completion of FBI NICS Firearms Transaction Record Form #4473
2. Picture ID
3. Payment in full including purchase price of firearm, 6% sales tax and processing fee of $35.00 per firearm transaction. A charge of $25 will be charged for each additional firearm purchased.
4. Permit to purchase is generated by M&W
5. CCW Permit Holders: Your CCW will act as our purchase permit. M&W will create the gun registration. You are required to forward the completed copies to your local law enforcement agency.
6. All transactions will require a NICS background check, this does not apply to gun dealers.
7. Dealer Purchases: Copies or FFL & Tax ID are required with the required forms
8. Confirmation of sale through FBI NICS customer service center via telephone on same day.
9. The customer service center can proceed, deny, or delay your gun purchase. If delayed final approval could take up to 3 business days. If denied, a guideline form for your rights and responsibilities for appealing denial will be supplied to you.
10. Purchase price and sales tax will be refunded is sale is denied. NO refund on processing fee.
11. New firearm purchases direct from distributor, quoted upon request including handgun & long-guns, processing fee of $50.00 on new plus tax & freight, NICS check included
12. Consignment sales welcome. Contact M&W Inc. for details
13. M&W Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
14. Credit card purchases @3% additional processing fee
15. Firearms can be transferred to a dealer in your area. Additional fees apply.